Mad dog ATV cooler

Started by 8up, March 13, 2005, 10:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8up

I bought a Mad Dog cooler From Cabelas. Its a soft cooler that has 7 two inch velcro straps (which all leak) that strap it to the rack. Today was the first time that i used it and it is garbage. By the end of the 2 of the straps had come off and the liner on the inside was completely torn out. i would advise you to stay away from these coolers.
Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n

8up

I was wrong about cabelas my girlfriend bought it from some internet store. Yesterday i had her call and they said they  would send a new one or give us credit. They didnt even ask for the old one back. I think they were called Kodiakatv.
Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n

Moose

I got a Kolpin brand on ebay, $40, works great, very tough. Just wish it kept ice better, but I'm told all soft coolers are like that. It matchs the bags I got for the racks also. Realtree camo.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com