were do i ride in miami ?

Started by polaris_4x4_500, March 15, 2005, 10:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polaris_4x4_500

 ;D i know rinker 41 st the hump and miller / bird road but there kicking us out liltle by liltle

jackinthebox23

welcome to the site.  

You've named pretty much all of the places down here. Look up Holey lands on this site, and mud,sweat, and gears. These places are bout 1:30 - 3:00 from miami and will give your 4x4 a bit of a test.
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

big-daddy

#2
welcome to the site!  the hump is still the best for 4x4
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Gamer

Hows that area down by 41st and Krome doing.  It used to be called the pit or arches until they built houses all around it.  Its been a couple of years since I've been down there and I remember a FWC officer said that the area is a watershed and no houses will be built on it.  Are they kicking people out of there?

Hummpty

yeah they are kicking people out from the arch, but 41st is still cool
Beware the Rooster!

Eworm

Quotewelcome to the site!  the hump is still the bast for 4x4

I got warnings last weekend there

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com