C&R MOTORSPORTS SAND DRAGS FEB 24

Started by cutngrs, January 12, 2007, 03:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

Its gonna be on !!!!!!!! Can anyone say badonkadonk ?!?!?!?!?!??!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

i can say honky tonky, but my wife won't let me say the rest.  LMFAO...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 23, 2007, 11:12:24 PM
i can say honky tonky, but my wife won't let me say the rest.  LMFAO...
I HATE those dang " leashes" !!!!!!!!!
I wont tell on ya, go ahead and say whats on your mind Smokie !!!!!!!!LOL
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

well guys its packed here at cr motorsports for a friday. saturday will be just nuts. the track is looking good and water is going on it now. i hope to see all you guys real soon. tony if your lost call me. 239-253-2616

Smoknbanshee

WOW.....I am sure it won't be long and dynodon will be tearing this message board up.  I just got home, gotta take a shower.  Dynodon will probably have all the details on here before I get on here.  I think there was about 80 bikes today.  Everything went pretty smooth for the first race.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

i just got home and out of the shower and its time for bed. i will get on here sometime sunday with some changes that we will make for the next race. with  these changes everyone will get to race all day instead of waiting  for your class. i will post info on sunday, got to go to bed i am beat.

Smoknbanshee

hey jeff, great job.  nothing is going to run smooth the first day, but I thought it went very well.  it is a learning experience starting from scratch.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Alright short and sweet.  The GA boyz were bringing today, they brought about 20 bikes down and they were a force to be recken with.  I think they won the pro stock and 350 modified classes, not exactly sure but they ran strong in those classes.  The heavy hitter's class was the best class of the day.  The big boys with the big toys were showing it off.  Alex from Waycross went through the field without a lose.  We ran the loser's bracket out and dynodon on the giant killer prevailed.  Then dynodon won back to back races against Alex to take the win, and they were some good races.  The 550 and under class was stacked up with 10 bikes.  GA boy from the TMR camp won out on the winner's bracket, and I rode dynodon's bike through the loser's bracket for a showdown against the TMR bike.  When the going got tough, I got going in this class.  I busted off 2 hole shot wins with a 4.18 and a 4.19 to take the 550 and under class.  The 551 and up class was cut short to bike failures.  I think Tony farrow & rodney tore the purple bike to the ground and put it back together before this class.  Dynodon, Tony Farrow, I and some one else ran in this class.  I started out with a hole shot (.401) almost perfect tree win over tony farrow.  I came back next pass and red lighted against dynodon.  I then went on a war path and busted out a 4.07 and a 4.03 to take the class.  Tony Farrow also ran a 4.09 and a 4.05 in this class if my memory serves me correct.  Jerry and Little man won the 4 stroke class and I don't know who won the stock banshee class.  The sun was going down and we ran as many index classes as possible and I don't know the results, because I was packing up and heading out.  Big Thanks to the C&R motorsports drag track staff, the starting line graders, lupo's 4x4 and drag (and tearing all the pvc on the property up).  Don't hate if I missed anything, but that is what I remember how the day went.  I think the track record is going to be 4.03, but Jeff has to go through the time slips to verify.  Had fun, LOTS of fast bikes.  The track went away pretty quick today, once the sun hit it, so no one ran into the 3's today.  There is definetly potential, but the track just wasn't there today.  Had an awesome time, got to see some people haven't seen in forever.  See you guys in April.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Whooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee, I guess there is a NEW sherrif in town now boys !!!!!!!! The " baby" 4 mil is RUNNIN ;D
Thanks has to goto troy, Nate McCoy. This set up is working good !!!!!!!!




               Come get some SUCKAS :-*

[attachment deleted by admin]
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

I should give thanks to everyone @ the track that volunteered today, Especially the guy running the skid steer. That made things so much nicer !!!!

I would have to say things went pretty well over all, a few bumps in the road, But that is to be expected on the first race.

Thanks to all the Ga. boys who made the extra LONG trip down, It was good to see most of you again !!!!!!!!!       Except, Daniel !!! WHAT THE H#LL ??????? You missed out my friend, all your Ga. boys was trying to take over the turf , and wanting to jockey the bike.


I am off to bed, I am BEAT !!!!!!! I will be back in the a.m. for more SMACK talk!!!!!!      OH NO, I am NOT even CLOSE to being done yet ;D :P
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

#385
oh yeah I almost forgot.  I think troy broke the most stuff today.  Pipe bracket and fuel pingel I know.  He was having horrible luck and was going to pack it up, but he zipped tied it back together and we got the job done.  I have never seen this but witnessed it with my own eyes, you could open the pingel for the fuel up and when you made your pass and got to the end of the track it would be shut.  Then it broke and started leaking out alcohol.  I think he ran about 3 gallons of alcohol through the bike and about 1 gallon the rest of the motor.  What a day.  Oh and LUPO was bringing it in the heavy hitter's class.  That 10 mill in that stock frame was running like a scalded dog.  Truely unbelieveable how well that thing runs lupo.  awesome job for throwing it together this past week.  And chris trunk broke a foot peg today on his rigid chassis.  Everyone and everything was breaking today.  GA boyz with the TMR bike blew an o-ring in the head.  Tony was having several problems all day, but did manage to lay down some tremendous times.

Dynodon and Cutngrs, this post is all yours now, TEAR IT UP....Team A$$ Crack getting it done.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on February 25, 2007, 04:29:06 AM
I should give thanks to everyone @ the track that volunteered today, Especially the guy running the skid steer. That made things so much nicer !!!!

I would have to say things went pretty well over all, a few bumps in the road, But that is to be expected on the first race.

Thanks to all the Ga. boys who made the extra LONG trip down, It was good to see most of you again !!!!!!!!!       Except, Daniel !!! WHAT THE H#LL ??????? You missed out my friend, all your Ga. boys was trying to take over the turf , and wanting to jockey the bike.


I am off to bed, I am BEAT !!!!!!! I will be back in the a.m. for more SMACK talk!!!!!!      OH NO, I am NOT even CLOSE to being done yet ;D :P

Daniel got him a girlfriend, he won't be racing for a few months....LMFAO...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

To bad for him !!, That 4 mil was gonna be the FASTEST thing between his legs fo sho !!!!!


  Yes, Lupo, for putting it together this past week, and the motor just sitting for the last year---------- She is running GOOD !! ;)


























                 BUT AZZ Crack racing was just a little BETTER today !!! LOL
       Every dog has his day, Today was ours !!    Had a BLAST !!!!!!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

Quote from: tribal_shee on February 10, 2007, 02:32:03 AM
too funny!!!!!!! :D :D  as for me being scared haha! I'll beat that 4 mill IN second gear :o  Don't worry about Lupo, you just better not have any excuses come the 24th with the shiot your talking! no chains breaking or axles or motor mounts or throttle sticking ;)
   cut you created a monster his heads so big it's about to explode, I just hope you don't get disappointed ;D
WHAT happened ???? SECOND gear ?????? I am totally surprized that Spankindatazz guy hasnt chimmed in yet !!!!!!
Yep, the monster has been created !!! Came, raced kicked azz, and the heads getting bigger J/K ;) Just messin with ya Lupo !!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

Quote from: 535banshee on February 25, 2007, 03:49:28 AM
i just got home and out of the shower and its time for bed. i will get on here sometime sunday with some changes that we will make for the next race. with  these changes everyone will get to race all day instead of waiting  for your class. i will post info on sunday, got to go to bed i am beat.
I agree Jeff, Thats gonna make it hard for those in the stand, But will keep everyone making passes through out the day !!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

Oh yeah, Thanks to Ida for making the trip down as well !!!Nice to finally put a face with the name.
He was busy taking pics all day, I cant wait to see some of them !!!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

#391
yes Sr talk about having stupid stuff happening i got my shear of it Saturday   pipe mount  broke the pingle valve   would not stay still then the bung that pingle bolts to broke and fuel was dripping  so i had to  do what i had to  got back out there   and Smokey   rode like a pro  should of won the heavy hitters class i had the hole Field covered by two tents   4.14 / 84 mph  but  my mind was not where it was suppose to be i all the problems happend when i was riding but it don't matter ether way the fat boys class  was  a big hit  and think it going to get bigger my young apprentice  dyno  don  did a great job yesterday  with the baby 4 mill  and the best part is its got alot more in it yet   

lets see got the track record
won the heavy hitters class
won the 550 cc and  under class
won the 551 cc and over  class 

not a bad day at all   well now its time to go and fix  all my bandages  on the bike and get it ready for the asphalt next week end    see yaa
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Ida_Mann

pics are on the way, I just got done going through them and will start putting them up now.

nice racing ya'll,,,,,I had fun and got some good pics.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Smoknbanshee

dang Ida, I didn't even get to introduce myself.  Thanks for coming man, I can't wait to eat breakfast and look at the pics.  Thanks again man.
Smoke
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

#395
When everyone goes to Id@'s pics, you have to look at the serious # 4144 to 4151.  that was the run where chris trunk was supposedly tracking me down until his footpeg broke.  I know there were some trash talking exchanged yesterday, but pictures don't lie.

and check out 4179.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 25, 2007, 02:53:02 PM
dang Ida, I didn't even get to introduce myself.  Thanks for coming man, I can't wait to eat breakfast and look at the pics.  Thanks again man.
Smoke

no problemo, I was a bit busy trying to get the best angles and pics for people.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

535banshee

can you say "flex"

[attachment deleted by admin]

Smoknbanshee

Look at this one.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

I know everyone has made it home by now, And I dont hear any "Smack talkin" anymore !!!!! WTF !!

Dont be scared, Its just a "baby" 4 mil !!!!! :drive.gif :Fp :Fp :Fp
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com