bartow saturday night race?

Started by WOODY_450r, February 23, 2007, 08:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOODY_450r

Bartow saturday anybody?   Its a quad night and I would like to see some people out there to race!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

#3 LTR450

I'll be their,Wait I can't I don't have FRONT SHOCKS :( :( :(

WOODY_450r

Quote from: #3 LTR450 on February 23, 2007, 09:30:35 AM
I'll be their,Wait I can't I don't have FRONT SHOCKS :( :( :(

If I rember correctly u have another suzuki u could ride! :D :D :D
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

53yfz450

we will be going sunday along with a few others hopefully.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#3 LTR450


TBR

Lyndon might come out. We are planning on Moroso Sunday but he might try and run with yall.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

i will be there to race. lets try and get as many quads as we can!!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

we need to see how many people we can get to run open money ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

it was a great night with a good amount of seat time. lyndon got me in moto one and i got the overall in moto two. but i think he was tired from racing all them C class guys.lol j/k man you rode great
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#3 LTR450

YES!!!!!!! That was some GOOD racing sat night I don't see why more QUADS don't show up to race this track,and the best thing is your home in time to catch the 10pm news  HA HA HA.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com