Thunderbowl Speedway - Feb. 17th RACE RESULTS POSTED

Started by fastrnrik, February 13, 2007, 08:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik


1fastltr450

Quote from: HillKiller on February 21, 2007, 09:51:46 PM
   I just read all this so I know I am late getting in but......Why hasn't anyone brought up the fact that one reason Christian rode in the Intermediate class last year is because there wasn't a youth class?
     Cyall in Jasper!

Good point Dave. I really appreciate you guys sticking up for Christian. He is afterall still just a kid. I know that the comments that were made (both on here and that night) about really bothered him, so it's nice to see people on his side standing up for the rules. Thanks again to you, Chris, Megan, and however else posted on his behalf! I am glad the situation was resolved and hopefully the rest of the season will run smoothly. Looking forward to good racing in Jasper and at the Nationals!

Lisbeth

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com