Lifting a Jeep

Started by JJChomp, February 22, 2007, 07:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJChomp

We have a 2005 TJ Unlimited and I want to lift and put 33's on it. Anyone know of somebody that does it in Southwest Florida?

John

xr100racer

I used to have a 99 TJ, it was coils front and rear. I used 2" polyurethane spacers that cost me about $80 and came with extended bump stops. I cleared 33's with no rubbing. Me and a friend did it ourselves in a driveway, took about 5hrs total. Since then weve done about 5-6 more jeeps and can now do it in 2-3hrs. Its not hard, you can do it yourself. You can probably find a write-up of it somewhere with pics and everything

4fittyr

the hitch house in sarasota   my buddy dave works there  he ordered my 4"  bds  suspension lift for my toyota  and we installed it over the weekend  over a yr ago  33's hawgs    shootin  roost
if u can't be good be good at it