Tool fans...

Started by Kawa3, February 20, 2007, 12:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawa3

Tool tickets go on sale Saturday at 10am for the concert on April 5! :deal.gif :Y
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Hoosier Daddy

What kind of Tools are they selling? Quad32x, smokedog, Hillkiller, Scott270r, Derek330,or Paul S?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Paul_S

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on February 20, 2007, 01:09:41 PM
What kind of Tools are they selling? Quad32x, smokedog, Hillkiller, Scott270r, Derek330,or Paul S?


Mrs.Nightbreed

I saw them last time they came to Orlando. It was a good show. I just bought EDBD14 tickets so my show budget is tapped for a little while....

Kawa3

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on February 20, 2007, 01:09:41 PM
What kind of Tools are they selling? Quad32x, smokedog, Hillkiller, Scott270r, Derek330,or Paul S?


I should have seen that coming ;D
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

FIVE-O

[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

and here I am tinking you actually had tools for sale,,, duh

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com