C&R MOTORSPORTS SAND DRAGS FEB 24

Started by cutngrs, January 12, 2007, 10:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tribal_shee

I forgot about the good food :o they do have some kicking food! speaking of, are we going to have a concession stand at the race ??? I like to eat ;)
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

cutngrs

yes ser  we will have the best food there  from what ive been told   jeffy gots a guy coming to hook us up
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

badcompanyracing

don't look like I'll be making the trip this time :( :( :(, but Ron and Daniel are going I think.I'll see ya'll next time I hope ;) ;) ;D ;D :-X :-X :-X :-X
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

SORRY you cant make it Travis, But Daniel, and Ron---------- Well lets NOT go there !!!!! Smokie will NOT let that down if they dont show :'(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

Iknow what you mean he will be talking much smack, but don't worry Dyno, Daniel can out run him and I can out trash talk him or out run him which ever I got to do ;D ;D ;D ;Dthis time it will be just talking next race who know's :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on February 20, 2007, 07:02:32 PM
SORRY you cant make it Travis, But Daniel, and Ron---------- Well lets NOT go there !!!!! Smokie will NOT let that down if they dont show :'(

quit crying...i sure hope daniel does show up....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: badcompanyracing on February 20, 2007, 09:55:59 PM
Iknow what you mean he will be talking much smack, but don't worry Dyno, Daniel can out run him and I can out trash talk him or out run him which ever I got to do ;D ;D ;D ;Dthis time it will be just talking next race who know's :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

LMFAO....your a joke....you keep cooking, cause that is about the only thing your good at....oh, maybe washing the dishes and cleaning CUT's bike.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Gonna be a SAD day at the Jones house come saturday night  :'(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

$hit, momma already promised me something if I win.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 20, 2007, 10:46:29 PM
$hit, momma already promised me something if I win.....
Dont get your hopes UP then !!!!!!!! ROFLMAO
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

haha, i just hope that someone can lay down some 3.7's....from the times that have been ran at the track everyone feels this track is going to be a fast track, so i hope some 3.7's are laid down on saturday....if tony brings that purple beast, anything is possible....not to mention the track time that jeff's boys have had at the track, they should be pretty well set up....you guys might need to let the big dogs run a few practice passes at the beginning to get the crowd up and to get some track time to make adjustments.  what ya think?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Thats what I am talkin about right dur!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

250rchick#12

can someone give me directions to the Sand Drags for this weekend at C&R Motorsports please.....cuz there are two different places that people said to go n i'm not sure what the detailed directions are. thanks
Life is short......So get on the track!

methyman

The park is located on hwy 27 , 15 miles south of Lake Whales , on the east side of the road.
If coming from I 75, take hwy 70 east, until hwy 27 intersection, turn south for approximately 10 miles. The park would be on the left.
For more info contact Jeff @ (239) 253- 2616
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

dynodon

Its getting close !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

anybody want to take a stab at what the track record will be?  I say 3.77.

who is going to represent from GA?  Jeff, anybody coming from the dirty south?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

don't worry we will have something in the house, come on Tony , I'm pretty sure Daniel and Ron won't be the only GA boys in the house ;) ;) ;)but don't worry smokie I will be making the next race if anyway possible can I get some dates on it???I can cook while I'm out runnig you........and then you can wash the dishes.... :) :) :)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

tribal_shee

I don't think you have to worry about any one running in the 7's. I think it will be more like 8's ???  bits and pieces is running :o Had to knock  the dust of of it, almost wouldn't fire up ;) I think it will at least run 4.5's :D :D I guess we'll see!!
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Well on the best pass I say 3.88 Those 3.70s Are very hard to get so we will just have to see I just rebuild the motors on both bikes and havent ran them yet, they may not even run will just have to see. Well on the directions I am still lost .Is  it 15 miles from lakes wales or is it farther? I dont even know where Iam going lol.   
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on February 23, 2007, 04:31:35 AM
Well on the best pass I say 3.88 Those 3.70s Are very hard to get so we will just have to see I just rebuild the motors on both bikes and havent ran them yet, they may not even run will just have to see. Well on the directions I am still lost .Is  it 15 miles from lakes wales or is it farther? I dont even know where Iam going lol.   
ALOT FARTHER......Hey tony, give jeff a ring a ling.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

It's about to be on like donky kong......See all you guys tomorrow....Talked to Jeff and he said it is freaking PACKED OUT down there....He had to wait in traffic to get in today at 1 pm.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com