Re: Why wont pics show up ?

Started by LIV2RIDE, March 14, 2005, 02:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIV2RIDE

Be sure they are in the correct format.  e.g.   JPG or GIF

After resizing them with the paint program just click on "File" and then click "Save As" and then select JPEG. Also be sure not to include ant Parentheses (  )  in the name of the image.I have had trouble posting some pics too. I found out that simply renaming the pic works sometimes too.
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

BEER

Thank You LIV2RIDE. I'll try that [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
94 GMC 350SS,2003 Corolla(wifes),2001 Sears Lawntractor,4X8 Trailer,1989 17' Sunbird Bowrider W/120hp Johnson,2004 L-4 L-5 Lower Lumbar Laminectomy W/Instrumentation,Discectomy,Fusion W/Cage & Dual Transpendicular Screws & Rods.FEELS GREAT!!!(just add vicodin)But no quad for now,!!!!!!!

BEER

All I had to do was re-name the pic [smiley=embarassed2.gif].Thanks Again LIV2RIDE [smiley=Clap.gif]
94 GMC 350SS,2003 Corolla(wifes),2001 Sears Lawntractor,4X8 Trailer,1989 17' Sunbird Bowrider W/120hp Johnson,2004 L-4 L-5 Lower Lumbar Laminectomy W/Instrumentation,Discectomy,Fusion W/Cage & Dual Transpendicular Screws & Rods.FEELS GREAT!!!(just add vicodin)But no quad for now,!!!!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com