Need a shop to take a DS650 to. Please Help!!!

Started by TurboBanshee_kid, February 15, 2007, 09:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurboBanshee_kid

My friend needs a good 4-stroke mechanic for his 2001 DS650, just needs motor work. looking for shops in Dade county or Broward county. 954,754,305,561


thanks!
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

TurboBanshee_kid

He is moving and closing his doors for good!
anyway you know he does not work on those bikes!
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

dynodon

I believe he is moving towards Tampa and keeping his business open, I could be wrong, But thats what I have heard.
I know thats NOT his typical type of bike to work on, BUT work is work, and I know he can do it. It was just a thought.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

TRX450R_Racer

Image Racing ATV
2699 W 79th St
Hialeah, FL 33016

I never used him myself, but I think he used to help out Jennifer Albright. Maybe PM her and she can help you with more information. Albright335 is her user name.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Mrs.Nightbreed


RAD 450r

Yeah they went out of business, call Five 9 Five on state road 84 east of university.  They have parts there and there is a good guy that runs the quad section, older american guy.  He said he had a shop in palm beach or somethin but since image went out of business hes starting to do his business down here
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

HondaATC

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

AintSkeered

Perry Performance Group 954-929-1636. If they're too booked-up, they'll refer you to a reliable alternative.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

bocephus300

my friend had some work done at blais cycles.. they did good work and were reasonable. last time i heard theyre still around.
2006 outlander 800
27 laws
2006 forman 500
26 laws

snowmanzz13

my neighbor is good friends with blaze cycles and supposedly he does good work, my dad knows this guy bryan who is a two stroke guy, but bascially works on anything fast in the atv world, when my dad wakes up i'll get the number for you
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

06 BaNsHeE

99 performance
305-256-0533

Tell them you wanna speak with pedro.Oh yeah when you get there dont be afraid off those monster banshees lol.I sh*t my pants the first time I heard one off those dragsters turn on ::)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com