Googe?

Started by Young Gun, February 14, 2007, 10:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

Look at Googles webpage, they made a holiday logo and forgot the L.  I found this funny coming from a Billion, if not Trillion dollar corporation.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

xr100racer

I herd they did it on purpose just to bewilder you

what kind of suzuki do you have?

exrider

Quote from: JohnF on February 14, 2007, 10:25:49 PM
I herd they did it on purpose just to bewilder you

what kind of suzuki do you have?


How many times are you going to ask him?
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

Ida_Mann

Quote from: exrider on February 14, 2007, 11:04:02 PM
Quote from: JohnF on February 14, 2007, 10:25:49 PM
I herd they did it on purpose just to bewilder you

what kind of suzuki do you have?


How many times are you going to ask him?

probably till he answers ;-)

funny, I never noiced the missing letter.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gtnwood

Thank goodness Spoogle doesn't have a search engine website that wouldn't be a chocolate covered strawberry your lookin at for sure ::)
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com