Mardi Gras Adult event. March 2,3 & 4

Started by yunt2ride, February 15, 2007, 01:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

www.l-cross.com

I have a large group going, who else. Remember to order you beads. I also have some 20inch glow stick that I purchased from ebay. People seem to like them better. Here is where I got mt beads by the case.

http://www.mardigrasoutlet.com/

Here is some glow sticks.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=22+glow+sticks&category0=&submitSearch=Search
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Patricia Pearce

 ;) ;) ;)

The name of this is event is;  "MUDDY GRA'S" This is the 3rd annual Spring Break Gone Wild Muddy Gra's event and "EXILE" will be in concert. If you have been to this event before you know what it is, if you haven't and you are 18 years and older
you don't want to miss it!!

I'll post more as it gets closer!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

hellison

OK the guys get BOOB's are the girls getting the male strippers this time too  ;)  :O
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/hellison/Adult%20Pictures/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/hellison/Adult%20Pictures/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Patricia Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Patricia Pearce

 ;) ;)

Wish more people would dress for MUDDY GRA'S that would make it so much more fun!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

yunt2ride

Quote from: Joedirt on February 19, 2007, 05:00:06 PM
Hey Yunt you gonna wear that hat?

If I can find it. Not sure where its at. LOL My buddy has his though.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

mudrider

for this mud fest what kind of id do ya need?? i heard its real wild out there on adult weekends whats the age group that ends up out there? do they have extra cops and sercurity out there?  :K :dunno.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com