Blaster Oil Light

Started by n0f3ai2, February 10, 2007, 09:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n0f3ai2

Hello, I have an '03 Yamaha Blaster in which the oil light is on half the time I ride even when I'm riding on flat ground. Is there a way to fix this or am I stuck? I have noticed both our Yamaha Snowmobiles (Yes, you heard me right. I live in New Hampshire) have the oil lights on too alot of the time. Must be alot of Yamahas that do this?

TRX450R_Racer

I don't know how to fix it. I would block off the oil injection and mix the fuel.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

snowmanzz13

that was one of the first mods i did was use the block off kit and run mixed gas, but, usually indicator lights are for like evrything like oil level/temp, water/engine temp and everything along that line
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

xr100racer

i had an 03 too and blocked it off, oil injection will fail eventually and toast the motor