high school

Started by dvx400#1, January 28, 2007, 08:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shortcut

Jupiter, the school not the planet, Class of 1976.
Is this all there is ?

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

BCConviber

J.P. Taravella High School, Coral Springs, FL. Class of 1990......

Mike, you're scaring the kids with your sheep references..  :o
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

kawGIRL

Village Montessori School, Palm Beach Gardens - Class of none of you business  :-\
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

KAW3604x4

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

runfox

Quote from: LINK500 on February 09, 2007, 03:41:17 AM
SOUTHWEST HIGH SCHOOL(MIAMI) C/O 1993...WOW... THAT FELT LIKE THE OTHER DAY!!!

Dang I never thought I would ever see someone from the same high school as me on this forum.Miami Southwest High , the Eagles, 1974 2400 seniors that year.My wife gadiated in 76, my high school sweetheat at that...........

And yeah I was born in PA but my family moved to sunny florida when I was 6 so Im yankee born , but suthern raised., like 80% of the people living in this state.
My the Force be with you, the BRUTE FORCE that is!!

LINK500

wow runfox that was a year before I was born... not calling you old or anything...

rider

 jensen beach high school 2009
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

runfox

Quote from: LINK500 on February 09, 2007, 09:13:39 PM
wow runfox that was a year before I was born... not calling you old or anything...

THat's ok I'm 51 , have been married to my wonderfull wife for 35 years, have three wonderful kids, my youngest is my son , he is 21 and in the army in Iraq, been there since sept.  I cant wait till he gets back , we will be doing some trails together then.
My the Force be with you, the BRUTE FORCE that is!!

dvx400#1

hey give my thanks and support to your son, and all his buddies we,re behind them.

Miami450R

Miami Killian Senior High

Class Of 2009 :'(

I Failed :'(
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

ucfneed2ride

Martin County High School
Class of 2000
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

k.p.


rider

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.