Hello again

Started by Monster 525, February 06, 2007, 08:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monster 525

 Hey guys just stopping by to say hello.This is the original m0n5t3r.
I was just wondering if anyone here has purchased the new Outlaw 525,and if so are you as impressed with the bike as I am? >:D

MadMudder

I dont think many people own one yet. I didnt even know they relesed it. Anyway tell us how it is! Is it like a sport quad with an axle or can you really tell a difference...
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Monster 525

Night and day!!!
The IRS soaks up alot of bumps ruts trees ect.The power of the machine is realy impressive as well.This is my 3rd Polaris along with many other atv's and I can honestly say that teaming with KTM was a good choice and this bike will IMHO be sport quad of the year hands down. >:D

xr100racer

maybe sport utility of the year

07pred500

I didnt get the outlaw i picked up a predator the outlaws little bro. and if the outlaw is better than mine i would say your right great bike ::)
07 Polaris predator 500

svtbolt04

If I had to choose, I would take the predator over the outlaw just because the straight axle. I would miss going into turns and being able to powerslide out. The outlaw seems to be a good trail rider bike.. We'll see how good it does.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Monster 525

I own both and the outlaw is better imho.this is just my opinon though >:D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com