FTR Lakeland 2-11-07

Started by RTR_380/450R, February 06, 2007, 06:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Going Sunday w/ TBR and a couple others.  Anyone else? 8)
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

tony pitts

 we might after the banquet sat. see ya there
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TBR

We will be at Bithlo on Saturday for practice and the SSQSA banquet. We are also planning on racing Saturday nite at Bithlo then meeting up with RTR and racing the FTR at Lakeland on Sunday. It should be a great weekend. May even take the new Suzuki.

RTR_380/450R

Zuki = Dookie!!!  You trying to start something Dale?  Fear the new Suzuki!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

tony pitts

Quote from: TBR on February 06, 2007, 07:41:02 PM
We will be at Bithlo on Saturday for practice and the SSQSA banquet. We are also planning on racing Saturday nite at Bithlo then meeting up with RTR and racing the FTR at Lakeland on Sunday. It should be a great weekend. May even take the new Suzuki.
your not crossing that fence to are you.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

RTR_380/450R

Dale bought the only thing he could ride safely! wait till you see it! you'll understand!! :D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

1FasterBlaster

Where in Lakeland is the FTR race?Is it a QS?

tony pitts

 its a motocross race. it is at the speedway
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TBR

We practiced Lakeland this afternoon and they sure changed it. It is wider which is better for quads. They also put in some very challenging jumps. The track now runs the opposite direction also. It should be a interesting FTR race. It is still not a fast track but a lot more technical.

310R_Dude

Lyndon is deathly allergic to ANYTHING but Honda's... come on Dale,
you're his Dad, you should know these things!!! LOL, jus' kiddin' mon!

  Dan
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

400EX

i'll be down... i'm goin to the banquet on saturday but i dont know if i'm gonna race on the ftr or not.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

#74 crf250r

I went to Quicktrack today to get in some practice for the race. And the new track design is awsome, lot's of big jumps. Definitely much more challenging than befor. Sunday there should be lots of good racing!
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

RTR_380/450R

OUCH!!! I want my mommy!!!! What was your name again! No sir, I dont know what track we are at, and are you Santa!!! Cause, I've been a good boy!!  Hey, who took my pants off? Hell yeah that hurts!! Did I win!?  Wheres my quad?

Any of this stuff sound familiar to anyone!!

ROUGH DAY! :'(
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

jayman

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on February 13, 2007, 12:05:11 PM
OUCH!!! I want my mommy!!!! What was your name again! No sir, I dont know what track we are at, and are you Santa!!! Cause, I've been a good boy!!  Hey, who took my pants off? Hell yeah that hurts!! Did I win!?  Wheres my quad?

Any of this stuff sound familiar to anyone!!

ROUGH DAY! :'(

Fill all of us in, who wrecked and who got hurt?  I saw that track on Thursday and some of the jumps were pretty big!! 
Got any pictures?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

250rchick#12

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on February 13, 2007, 12:05:11 PM
OUCH!!! I want my mommy!!!! What was your name again! No sir, I dont know what track we are at, and are you Santa!!! Cause, I've been a good boy!!  Hey, who took my pants off? Hell yeah that hurts!! Did I win!?  Wheres my quad?

Any of this stuff sound familiar to anyone!!

ROUGH DAY! :'(
so i suppose you crashed....???? yeah fill us in buddy! lol
Life is short......So get on the track!

TBR

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on February 13, 2007, 12:05:11 PM
OUCH!!! I want my mommy!!!! What was your name again! No sir, I dont know what track we are at, and are you Santa!!! Cause, I've been a good boy!!  Hey, who took my pants off? Hell yeah that hurts!! Did I win!?  Wheres my quad?

Any of this stuff sound familiar to anyone!!

ROUGH DAY! :'(
Jason was looking real good right up to the triple after the sweeper with one lap to go in the second moto. I think he had a close encounter with Mr Ground and guess who won?
There was a couple nasty wrecks with at least one broken femur I think.
The track was kinda technical and got a little rough but was better than last time we raced there.

250rchick#12

Dang! if it was better than last time i can't imagine what it was like then!!! GEEZ!  :ouch.gif
Life is short......So get on the track!

400EX

JT how ya feelin man? hope everything is going good.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

RTR_380/450R

When you crash at my age, it hurts for days on end.  Just real sore, bruised, and swollen. Lots and Lots of pain pills!!!!!! Ill be ready for the next one though!!  I cant remember anything, though!! Its like a few hours of my day never happened. Except, I know that something happened because it hurts like hell!!! :D

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com