Super Bowl Baby

Started by SomBch, February 05, 2007, 06:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomBch

The wife and I where blessed with the greatest gift!  A BABY BOY!!!  Brandt Charles was born 9:50 am Sunday. He decided he didnt want to wait another 5 weeks, he  wanted to watch the game with dad. He and mom are resting comfortably.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

bmd11

Congratulations! Children are truly a blessing from God! Now, I hope you are caught up on your sleep!  :Z
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Fox17


FishaHallic

That's great man, I know when my little girl was born was one of the happiest days of my life.  Life only gets better after having a child.  Good luck

SomBch

Thanks everybody, this has been the most amazing past 3 days of my life , and yes... life changing.  Mom will be home tomorrow and little man wont be home till the weekend. He still isnt eating like they want him to .
But he is making good progress.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

exrider

Like someone else said" I hope you are caught up with your sleep :).The best day of my life was when my daughter lit up like  the 4th of July when I walked in the door.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com