Quad Scramble #5

Started by Chillinthemost, February 05, 2007, 10:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

This should be a big one, it is right in the middle of the state.
http://www.floridatrailriders.org/flyer/CFQR_QS_033107.pdf
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

mudnuri

YEAH!!BABY!!
Print out and pass out as many flyers as you can to promote this event.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

YFZ450-Tampa

Tomorrow is the Club's meeting on Lakeland check the site for directions  http://cfqr.floridaquadriders.com/Me...nd_Events.html   and more info. Come and joing us !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

kenz

This should a darn good Quad Scramble!!  Good location and I looked the Google satellite image and it looks like a nice piece of property... well I hope all that green in the photos isn't palmettos!! :o

2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders

lawn_man mx

ohh  yeahh !!!!!!!!!!    i ll  be  in shape  for this one 8)
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

jujulo700R

Very nice! Right in my neck of the woods. I better start tuning up the quad now!
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

RAD 450r

Looks like ill be riding this one, opposed to watching like last time.  Picking up the quad tomorrow, gotta get back in shape, havent riden in a month.  What im looking foward right now is the hs at gatorback, ahhh yeah
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: jujulo700R on February 06, 2007, 01:43:20 AM
Very nice! Right in my neck of the woods. I better start tuning up the quad now!

Hey if you live close by, you could come with us to the meeting tomorrow night
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

svtbolt04

List of stuff that needs to be done..

#1 New axle
#2 Carrier bearings
#3 install skidplate again (with loctite)
#4 New chain/sprockets..


I got alot to be done.

Oh yea!!

#5 Get in some sort of shape other than round.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

jujulo700R

QuoteHey if you live close by, you could come with us to the meeting tomorrow night

Man if I would have seen your post earlier, I would have tried to make it out there. :(
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

YFZ450-Tampa

That's OK I just got back from the meeting, club members and some other people will be working on the track this weekend !!! you could come up and give us a hand or could come to the next meeting (meetings are the first tuesday of the month) and see how and what is going on.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

jujulo700R

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on February 07, 2007, 02:57:23 AM
That's OK I just got back from the meeting, club members and some other people will be working on the track this weekend !!! you could come up and give us a hand or could come to the next meeting (meetings are the first tuesday of the month) and see how and what is going on.


That sounds pretty cool. I'll give you a call later.
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com