I picked up my custom painted helmet today!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, February 05, 2007, 05:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

As yall will remember, I won the raffle at the SFTL banquet for a Helmet and a custom paint job by Eddie Curry (Scott Currys dad). I let him have free rain of it and it came out super nice. It has alot of things you have to really look at to notice. Eddie has been painting for 30 years and he does several of the sprints and cars at Eastbay. Hes done Scotts bike and Skullys helmets and custom paint work as well.

Thanks Eddie and Scott!








BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Skully

[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

#2
Nice looks fast setting there.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

HondaATC

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

raptorfire

No worries Skully your new 1 looks just as good n is almost done !

Hoosier Daddy

#5
pssst... Mines better... ::)
I told Eddie to put the 07 big so Jim could see it a half lap behind me..  :R
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Skully

Quote from: raptorfire on February 05, 2007, 06:57:32 PM
No worries Skully your new 1 looks just as good n is almost done !


COOL....Thanks Scott!!!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]


Skully

#9
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on February 05, 2007, 07:08:51 PM
pssst... Mines better... ::)
I told Eddie to put the 07 big so Jim could see it a half lap behind me..  :R



You should have had Eddie painted it in day-glow orange...... So we can spot you laying on the track better!!!!  ;D (Oooops, Did I type that out loud?)

Jim


[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Skully on February 06, 2007, 08:37:36 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on February 05, 2007, 07:08:51 PM
pssst... Mines better... ::)
I told Eddie to put the 07 big so Jim could see it a half lap behind me..  :R



You should have had Eddie painted it in day-glow orange...... So we can spot you laying on the track better!!!!  ;D (Oooops, Did I type that out loud?)

Jim



Oh i see.... well at least when i wreck its not a single bike accident!  :P  :Clap.gif
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Skully

[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

tat2mike

how much does he get for a helmet id like to get mine painted
Formally tecatemike

gery350

really nice. thats an awesome paint job.

just wondering, do they call you the gambler? ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: tat2mike on February 07, 2007, 08:49:17 AM
how much does he get for a helmet id like to get mine painted

I dont know. i won it in the raffle...

you would have to ask Scott or Eddie Curry
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Did you get it custom sized to fit your GIANT head ? 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

yeah, but it still wont fit you and that mullet you have...   ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on February 09, 2007, 04:56:27 PM
yeah, but it still wont fit you and that mullet you have...   ;D
You know darn well I cut off the mullet !  I think Im gonna grow it back though. ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Quad32x on February 09, 2007, 05:48:27 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on February 09, 2007, 04:56:27 PM
yeah, but it still wont fit you and that mullet you have...   ;D
You know darn well I cut off the mullet !  I think Im gonna grow it back though. ;D

i think you should, you don't look the same without it and we don't have anything to pick on you about now.  quad without a mullet is like $hit without the stink.....ROTFLMAO....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com