3/12 Ride @ Salt Springs

Started by eric, March 12, 2005, 11:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric

Here's some pics from the Saturday ride in Ocala near Salt Springs. Hope you enjoy!


eric


eric


eric


eric


eric

#5
this hilly area was small but fun...

eric

here is a track that circled a pond nearby...what a blast!

eric


eric


eric


eric


eric


eric


eric


eric


eric


eric


eric

My thanks to everyone who rode that day for a Great Time!

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

T2

Great pic Bro, I can't wait till I get my bike back together so I can go ride with you guys. I remember that pit from the Rodman 4 ride the first day, its pretty cool area, see you guys soon.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

i see a few familiar faces in those pics! looks like a good time and like T2 said.........once my bike is back together IM READY ;)

LakeMaryKid

Dreth, you and T2 should buy RPM axles  ;)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Hollywood

Awesome pics! Glad you guys could make it. I had a great time....just glad we didn't lose anyone. lol  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

redtree511

Cool pics.  I had a good time there, good to meet everyone.
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

Qdawg76

Sucks that I missed it, looks like you all had a blast
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com