Thunderbowl Speedway- Extreme Dirt Points Series 2007

Started by fastrnrik, February 01, 2007, 01:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

The Thunderbowl Speedway Extreme Dirt Points Series starts this weekend, Feb. 3rd



The series is a 12 round series

The series will coincide with the Southern Flat Track League's schedule, so racers can race both series if they wish. 

Allowed to drop 3 lowest scores (Best 9 out of 12)

Three races will be for double points

Some races will have a cash purse.

No membership fee for the series like some other tracks charge

Please see the track schedule posted on here for series dates

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

01ZX12R

See yall on Saturday. Hopefully the weather will be good.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

VForce700

What's the matter Wayne. you don't want to freeze you ass of again. Don't worry I always have a spare jacket in my truck if needed. I'd hate to see you shiver due to cold weather

01ZX12R

I don't have much azz to freeze off so I need to keep what I have. I had no idea it was going to be that cold at the last race. I will be more prepared next time. I should be able to have the quad back together by then. Had to mill down the cylinder to clear the 07 oil mod nozzle.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

Looks like we WILL be able to race tonight fellas. See everyone soon.
;D ;D ;D ;D
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LT-R450ApK

So whats the Word? who won what?Come on Man give me da scoop ;)
I got caught up playin Dyno Queen with Mike,Ill be there next time though damn it  ;D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

01ZX12R

Scooter all I can say is Damn you missed some good racin.



Great job Bud and thanks for a great race.
Bud and I were battling it out. It was a very exciting race I think we kept everyone on there toes.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

HillKiller

Quote from: 01ZX12R on February 04, 2007, 03:09:14 PM
Scooter all I can say is Damn you missed some good racin.



Great job Bud and thanks for a great race.
Bud and I were battling it out. It was a very exciting race I think we kept everyone on there toes.
Well post some results! Was it cold? It was sprinkling here and 49 degrees. Hope to have my motor back together for the next one in two weeks. Wayne, which class are you racing this season?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Your custom content or HTML goes here