My Jaida & Greenmachine's Daughter on the 50's -$ sale $1000.

Started by 1FasterBlaster, January 31, 2007, 12:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

   I don't think Jaida is ready to ride yet.I want to play it safe and wait till she's older.

[attachment deleted by admin]

1FasterBlaster

Then she makes the pass!! Sniff...Sniff...She makes her Daddy so proud!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   Her second ride, the throttle got stuck and she rode it full speed onto a pile of tree branches.She held on tight on didn't fall off.
   Can we say,"Racer?" Looks like I'll be going to a lot of events in the future!!

susieblazer

 

  Dang Chino , that doesn't look like your yard ......hehehe  Jaida is going to be very good at it.................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster


LINK500

nice pics. nice bikes also... what are those???

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

greenmachine

Quote from: LINK500 on January 31, 2007, 04:19:01 AM
nice pics. nice bikes also... what are those???
DRR 50's. Check the mini quad race scene, 50cc atva national champ 4 yrs running was riding these.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 31, 2007, 12:41:33 AM
Then she makes the pass!! Sniff...Sniff...She makes her Daddy so proud!!
See Chino, I told you the green one hauled azz!!!!

1FasterBlaster

   You were right.My little girl keeps talking about it everytime she's around someone how she held on and didn't fall off.

greenmachine


jayman

I also bought one for my daughter from greenmachine.  She has only ridden it 3 times.  Let me know if any one is interested.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

1FasterBlaster

   I want one for myself to make it a Pitbike!!This thing haulz Butt.

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

1FasterBlaster


Jeepin'

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 31, 2007, 03:16:51 AM
   Her second ride, the throttle got stuck and she rode it full speed onto a pile of tree branches.She held on tight on didn't fall off.
   Can we say,"Racer?" Looks like I'll be going to a lot of events in the future!!

Thats awesome, you have a future MXer on your hands. :Fp

eldiablo64

hey how about a group ride in greenmachines yard?LMAO  J/K  COOL PICS MAN
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   I'm planning on going there Saturday.I'll have more pics then.

greenmachine

Quote from: LTR450_Rider on February 01, 2007, 12:24:10 AM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 31, 2007, 03:16:51 AM
   Her second ride, the throttle got stuck and she rode it full speed onto a pile of tree branches.She held on tight on didn't fall off.
   Can we say,"Racer?" Looks like I'll be going to a lot of events in the future!!

Thats awesome, you have a future MXer on your hands. :Fp
We immediately fixed that. I installed a longer throttle limiter screw to get the thing slowed so the girls could ride them at low speeds. The screw vibrated above the throttle arm in the housing on the bars & stuck open. She didnt panic & stayed with it right up onto a tree branch, lifted the rear tires off the ground & Chino shut it down.  I put a locking nut on it to stop vibration & saved the day. Jaida rode it like a champ & didnt let it scare her away. Caitlyn is bound & determined to beat her big brother one day as well. Look out boys.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Awosme pics guys, Here is some insperation for your girls I have a 15 year old and a 7 year old girl they can ride like the boys.

Heres my 7 year old at hardrock on here Apex 90


My 15 year old at hard rock on her 400EX


Keep riding girls ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

1FasterBlaster


Thrumud

That's it !    They run our lives, try to run our country and now they want to take our sport !   We need to stop these little ladys.

Pretty soon we'll have nothing guys !  ???
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   I'm not with you there man!!I would love to see more jiggling around the dirt piles! :-o

mudmonkey

Posted by: BIGWORM3699 
Insert Quote
Awosme pics guys, Here is some insperation for your girls I have a 15 year old and a 7 year old girl they can ride like the boys.

Heres my 7 year old at hardrock on here Apex 90
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


dad, u know that we can ride BETTER than the boys!!  ;D

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

1FasterBlaster

   Jaida's going on her first group ride this weekend in the woods.I'll post pics later!!