C&R MOTORSPORTS SAND DRAGS FEB 24

Started by cutngrs, January 12, 2007, 03:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

probably trying to thaw out.  dang it's cold.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 29, 2007, 08:05:21 PM
probably trying to thaw out.  dang it's cold.
man it was real cold this morning! its going to get colder out on tuesday morning! :H

Smoknbanshee

you must of been a rocket scientist to figure that out, or just listened to any news station or radio station today.....genius, what are we going to do with you?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Jason, Whats the scoop on the Clear channel thingy ??????



Ya think they would like ?????

[attachment deleted by admin]
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 30, 2007, 12:00:31 AM
you must of been a rocket scientist to figure that out, or just listened to any news station or radio station today.....genius, what are we going to do with you?

we all know your a little "SLOW" :drive.gif so i thought i would help you out.

dynodon

I heard Jason say that " If he is slow, you must be a TURD !!!!", But hey, look at it this way. You must be his FAVORITE turd, and just cannot "Flush it" down :R :R :M :R :R
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

dude, I was feeling horrible on Saturday, felt like i had food poisoning, but I did talk to Chuck briefly.  He got to see some videos and was impressed.  What I need to do is get with him in a few months (someone needs to remind me) and talk to him more about it.  He was running around stupid Saturday and I wasn't feeling good, so didn't get to talk to him much at all.  It won't happen till next year about this time.  Just so you know, the Monster Truck Show was sold out (60k I think) a week in advance.  Tickets were going for 45 dollars a piece on ebay, and they retail for 15.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

ok i dont think i will have any problem hooking up now

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

one more

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








     But now you just have to WORRY about the " Baby" !!!!!!! ;)
Was the pipes there as well ?????
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee


tribal_shee

Quote from: cutngrs on January 31, 2007, 03:04:50 AM
one more

those look like some power robbers right there :o  Hope that motor can handle them :D :D :P
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

cutngrs

those are what your boy dan hull   says to run and so dose jim at jims sand toys  and k&t racing  also dennis packerd   :)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

lots of big names being thrown around.  guess they are the right paddles then.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Quote from: tribal_shee on January 31, 2007, 05:26:41 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on January 31, 2007, 03:04:50 AM
one more

those look like some power robbers right there :o  Hope that motor can handle them :D :D :P
GET OFF the puter, and get that bike back together ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

methyman

Quote from: cutngrs on January 31, 2007, 03:10:29 AM
the pipes will be back by friday
Hey Troy whats wrong with the pipes? Break?
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

dynodon

Quote from: methyman on January 31, 2007, 11:44:19 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on January 31, 2007, 03:10:29 AM
the pipes will be back by friday
Hey Troy whats wrong with the pipes? Break?
No, the chrome was CRAPPY!!!!!!, and I mean CRAPPY!!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal_shee

#219
Quote from: dynodon on January 31, 2007, 07:50:26 PM
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 31, 2007, 05:26:41 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on January 31, 2007, 03:04:50 AM
one more

those look like some power robbers right there :o  Hope that motor can handle them :D :D :P
GET OFF the puter, and get that bike back together ;)

I here ya, looks like it might go back together with my stock frame for first race. whats 10 pounds when you weigh 230 :D :D got soo much stuff going on I can't see straight. Trying to get my trailer done up. lots of work but gonna be sweet, will be a full fledged 32 ft toy hauler when I'm done. also found a 05 Grizzly for sale so gonna to buy it tommorrow, the mud hole is calling :D Momma asked where the money tree was, I told her I cut it down :D :D :D 
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

HEY GUYS IT LOOKS LIKE THE TRACK WILL NOT BE OPENED AGAIN BEFORE THE RACE. :'( I HAVE ALOT OF STUFF TO WORK ON AND DONT HAVE TIME TO RUN THE BIKES. I WILL GIVE TIME BEFORE THE RACE ON THE 24TH.
WELL, I AM FEELING ALITTLE SAD RIGHT NOW ABOUT THE BIKE :'( BUT I KNOW ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. IT WILL LEAVE TO SWEET HOME,OR ON MONDAY. I WILL MISS IT BUT THIS WILL GIVE ME MORE TIME TO PUT INTO THE TRACK. CRMOTORSPORTS AND I ARE GOING TO BE PUTTING IN A MUD DRAG TRACK IN RIGHT BEHIND THE SAND TRACK. SO LUPO IT IS CALLING YOUR NAME! I WOULD REALLY HAVE LIKED TO SEE THE BIKE GO DOWN THE TRACK FOR THE FIRST RACE. I GUESS I GOT TO DO WHAT I GOT TO DO. :'(

535banshee

BYE,BYE I WILL MISS YOU :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

[attachment deleted by admin]

cutngrs

ill be nice jeffy   ;D































































yea right   you just got scared of what was going to happen to you  you know i still got your shirt for you to wear on the 24  :o :deal.gif :drive.gif :Fp :L 2:L :R :M











THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

Yeah, He was SCARED that a " baby" 4 mil was gonna open a BIG can of WHOOP AZZ on the martian ;D





















We know you got to do what you have to, Heck, If things dont pick up, I might have to also !!! :'(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com