Pictures Myakka QS#4

Started by 1FasterBlaster, January 30, 2007, 11:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

These are some pictures I took at the race

[attachment deleted by admin]

1FasterBlaster

C - open class race at 1:30

[attachment deleted by admin]

1FasterBlaster

Posting pics...please be patient!!
   Me and my buddies at the C-0-400 starting line.

[attachment deleted by admin]

1FasterBlaster

10 seconds...GO!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

1FasterBlaster

  I only made 3/4 of the first lap, then I got waterlogged.The rest are pics of racers at the Creek jump.

[attachment deleted by admin]

1FasterBlaster

  If you see these, then you know who you are.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

1FasterBlaster

The guy on the KFX...I know you didn't mean to do that.Word of advice,"Hang on!"

[attachment deleted by admin]

1FasterBlaster

By the time the race got started, the Creek jump was just a drop off!!Hope everyone enjoyed the pics.

[attachment deleted by admin]

1FasterBlaster

   What a cool day.Dayum them for cancelling QS#5

ucfneed2ride

Looks like fun! How deep was the creek?
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   This one was only like 2'ft.But the other ones were like 3 to 4ft.

Chillinthemost

What did you do Chino, run off one of the bridges? I didnt go through any water deeper than 1 1/2ft. at the most and I did 5 laps. You have to find the shallow spots during practice.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

1FasterBlaster

   By the time evryone went through the crossings and rutted it out, the water was nearly up to my seat.I didn't have a cover cause I thought it was gonna be dry.

Chillinthemost

Come on now, you did 1 lap in the 1:30 race. Do you think it got easier in the 3:30 race. Trust me it didnt. 212 entries times 4 to 5 laps.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

1FasterBlaster

You guys were in need of floating devices!!