Camping/Riding Apalachicola National Forest

Started by Prairie Master, January 22, 2007, 07:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prairie Master

Are there any campgrounds in the Apalachicola National Forest that you can ride ATV's / DirtBikes from ? Want to do something different.

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

EVANSTURF

There are no parks like this around tallahassee. we do have some really good trails and I could help with a place to stay.
HOnda 400ex Tag X5 bars, UMF Air Scoops, ShockWears

susieblazer


Let us know when you plan a ride we can stay in Sopchoppy................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Prairie Master

The problem I have is towing all the ATVS from an area once I camp,  Since I tow the toy hauler it makes i hard to go to other areas which are not camping / atv friendly
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com