WHAT DOES EVERY ONY DO FOR WORK

Started by inked4life87, October 25, 2004, 10:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crfrdr245

i'm still in highschool but i do sound tech for a job
'04 crf 230f

workin on gettin a new quad - z-400 !!!

copy and paste this in ur profile if dirt riding is ur passion

pics
[url="http://hometown.aol.com/motorider1320/myhomepage/index.html"]http://hometown.aol.com/motorider1320/myhomepage/index.html[/url] - coming soon....

dhlaw

Attorney, I represent Adult businesses in ordinance fights etc.  Just you neighborhood friendly strip club attorney!!!

Asphaltdragon

QuoteAttorney, I represent Adult businesses in ordinance fights etc.  Just you neighborhood friendly strip club attorney!!!
sweet
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

JeffP

#78
QuoteAttorney, I represent Adult businesses in ordinance fights etc.  Just you neighborhood friendly strip club attorney!!!

LOL feel like I need to send you a donation or something. :)

Oh and I'm a Senior Network Engineer for Home Shopping Network.
Jeff Peterson
Was the badest 2003 Suzuki Z400
Wa to many mods to list with only 300 Characters

GaryinSeffner

hey DHLAW I bet you really enjoy all of your business meetings dont you? haha......
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteAttorney, I represent Adult businesses in ordinance fights etc.  Just you neighborhood friendly strip club attorney!!!

Cool, I 'd like a VIP card for Mons Venus. Call Joe and see what you can do for me.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

B-man

#81
QuoteAttorney, I represent Adult businesses in ordinance fights etc.  Just you neighborhood friendly strip club attorney!!!

After you get Mike his VIP card.....I would like a card for the Pink Pony  ;D 8)......thanks in advance  ;D
YZ 490  "Yellow Jacket"

YamahaChickity


BEER

94 GMC 350SS,2003 Corolla(wifes),2001 Sears Lawntractor,4X8 Trailer,1989 17' Sunbird Bowrider W/120hp Johnson,2004 L-4 L-5 Lower Lumbar Laminectomy W/Instrumentation,Discectomy,Fusion W/Cage & Dual Transpendicular Screws & Rods.FEELS GREAT!!!(just add vicodin)But no quad for now,!!!!!!!

apkkfx400

i'm a service consultant at orange buick-gmc in orlando

susieblazer

#85
 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

     ME: an electronic assembler ( pneumatic surgical handpieces used in orthoscopic surgeries all over the world ) at Conmed Linvatec in Largo

   Bill: maintenance technician for Masonic Home Of Florida in St Petersburg

  Tiffy: CNA for Assisted Living Facilities in St Petersburg and Seminole
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Seabee

2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

8up

Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n

MotoMike


Harley_Honey

 :) Part time I load trucks at UPS been doing that for 5 years and Full time mom for 10 years

Chuck_Norris

Quote:) Part time I load trucks at UPS been doing that for 5 years and Full time mom for 10 years
DONT YOU MEAN DOMESTIC ENGINEER? FOR THE 10 YEAR CATAGORY
AS FOR ME SERVICE ADVISOR FOR MIKE SHAD FORD(ROAMING CUSTOMER SERVICE TARGET ;D)

RickInKy

2003 400ex

DRWalum

Aluminum Contractor ( part time )  :o  :o





Beer drinker !! ( full time )  [smiley=drink.gif]
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

jaxraptor

Retired Navy.  Now work as a sheetmetal mechanic at JIA on H-60 helo's.

Chuck...bought my truck from Tricia on the used lot side of Mike Shad at the Avenues.

Mrs.Nightbreed


QuoteUPS man
WOW!!!

YOU ARE A HERO ON THIS SITE!!!

 [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif]

customrubicon

Own an excavating and landscape supply company in Michigan. I just sold my landscape company here in Florida.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

warrior123

build and install CUSTOM cabinetry for a small shop.. also with   honey-do home repair

RaptorTom

I rebuild automatic & standard transmisions also transfer cases and some differentials. Also all of the electrical diagnostics that goes along with it.
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

500runner

I clean PORT-O-LETS aka JIFFY-JOHNs  its a crappy job   :-/

rubicon500kid

im going to school to a Diesel Mechanic  but right now im a bag boy/sell any thing i can job
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a