Wanna Race ?

Started by Thrumud, January 29, 2007, 09:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

New drag strip in Broward /  Dade county line.  Read article, This could wake up Miami Dade commissioners for an OHV http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/breaking_news/16568855.htm

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

backinsaddle

It's to keep the kids off US27 racing.  A few members on this board have bragged about running their banshees out there on the street.  I'm glad to see they're doing something.  Just wish it was for us people that like to play in the dirt too.

Thrumud

Quote from: backinsaddle on January 29, 2007, 09:58:39 PM
It's to keep the kids off US27 racing.  A few members on this board have bragged about running their banshees out there on the street.  I'm glad to see they're doing something.  Just wish it was for us people that like to play in the dirt too.

There is something in the works for OHV in Miami.  They are working on it.  For more info & support PM miamigirlrider on this site.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

klutchbuster400

I wanna run my z400 agaisnt the biggest, chromist banshee out their. Then I wanna take him across the street to the track >:D
Lol but seriously, thats pretty cool they opened it finally, I thought it was going to be only open to cars though...

dynodon

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 29, 2007, 11:30:32 PM
I wanna run my z400 agaisnt the biggest, chromist banshee out their. Then I wanna take him across the street to the track >:D
Lol but seriously, thats pretty cool they opened it finally, I thought it was going to be only open to cars though...
BRING IT !!!!!!!! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

YELLOW RR

I hope they use some of the money they are making to improve the MX track!!
2007 LTR450

#21yfz

id love to race that banshee against my chevelle  ;)

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

#21yfz

id say the quarter mile..but you probly run the 1/8 right?

cutngrs

id like to race your chevelle with this

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

#21yfz

is that yours really? cuz i kno it will beat my chevelle but my friend has 1 just like it but black and orange and it runs 7.42

backinsaddle

Quote from: 2FAT4U on January 31, 2007, 04:54:17 PM
Yeah, from what I hear hyabusas ussualy win against any car
True, but I hear there's a guy around Jax that has a gt40 putting out close to 1,500 hp.  He's gunning for a couple turbobusa's that apparently own the street up there.

cool video here: http://www.stage6motorsports.com/  this was just over 1,000 hp, now he's supposedly at the 1,500 hp mark, and hasn't yet upgraded the turbos.


dynodon

We`ll run the 1/8, But we get the hit !!! Mine is just a little 4 mil, But we also have another thats a little bigger too !!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

klutchbuster400

Well isnt the drag strip an 1/8 mile? Its so close to my house that its awesome lol, Im sure Its gonna be a great place to hangout.

cutngrs

#14
Quote from: dynodon on January 31, 2007, 07:51:59 PM
We`ll run the 1/8, But we get the hit !!! Mine is just a little 4 mil, But we also have another thats a little bigger too !!!!!


yes the hayabusa is mine  and it  has  been a best of 7.40 at 183 mph  all motor and ill give chevelle  the hit with this

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

Uh OH, Now you gone and made the BIG BOY bring out the BIG BOY ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it