Happy Birthday Hoosier Daddy!

Started by HillKiller, January 29, 2007, 02:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

N-Tense Motorsports

 :T  Happy B-Day Chris.  Awesome racing out there today!
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott270r

Happy 33rd Birthday Chris!  I'm just a few month behind you man..... :o   ;)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hoosier Daddy

Hey! thanks Guys... I was feeling my age during the race, I think i made to many changes to my bike when I switched frames during the off season, i couldnt get it to settle down for crap! It had the worst push I have ever had...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

cutngrs

happy birthday   chris :T :drink.gif
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :T.

  Its last notice but I found some dancers for ya

[attachment deleted by admin]
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

dynodon

Happy B-Day Chris, Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on January 29, 2007, 11:48:31 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :T.

  Its last notice but I found some dancers for ya

that is good, HB old man.  You bout as old as quad right?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Chuck_Norris


derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com