Photographers @ Thunderbowl

Started by HondaATC, January 28, 2007, 08:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaATC

Does anyone know if the guys taking pictures at Thunderbowl have websites or anything? Hoping they got some pictures of us trike riders today.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

fastrnrik

The one guy has a site. www.brucekingphoto.com

The other guy is a member of the league. His name is Kurt Vogel. I will round up his # for you.

You trike guys did pretty good, not what I was expecting at all. Did ya'll have fun?

HondaATC

Oh yeah, we had a blast! I've been hooked since the first race I went to at Jasper, and I think Mike and Allan both are on board hook line and sinker now. We're all planning on running the entire series and will definitely be back down there to ride again as long as we're welcome! Thunderbowl was very cool and its great we have somewheres like that we can run at. We're not as fast as the quad guys but give us some more time to dial in our machines and hone our own skills and I think we'll be pretty close.

Thanks for the link. I just sent Bruce King an email about some pictures, Hope hes got a few. If anyone else happened to get any please let me know.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

N-Tense Motorsports

I took a few pics I think of you guys on the start line. I haven't downloaded them from the camera yet, but do you want me to send them your way when I do?
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sykolincoln

hey you guys if you could send some pics my way as well!! I was #13 trike thanks!!!
southgacustoms@yahoo.com

deffinitly got to get some better tires!!!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

N-Tense Motorsports

No prob, I'll send them to ya (May not be until tomorrow ???).  I have to say it was awesome to see the trikes out there. You guys looked like you were havin a blast out there!
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vtx8

Hey Guys I have all the pixs of the ATCs and will be at the track Saturday 2/3/07 you guys did a great job and i got some super pixs see ya saturday


Kurt Vogel

HondaATC

Yeah that'd be great. Any pictures anyone took they can post here or email them to me. hondaatc@alltel.net Thanks, I appreciate it!

Kurt, I don't think I'll be able to make it down to the track again on this Saturday. Will you be there again for the next league points race or do I need to catch up with you some other way?
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

chevy57harley79

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words.  My first race on the #57 trike.  I was nervous as hell before the first run and just when I started to get some confidence I dumped her AFTER the heat race.   ;D  Need to work on setup and learn from pics.  Anyone have video of the races? I would love to see that. 

N-Tense Motorsports

I just sent you guys the only pic I took which was at the line up. 

chevy57harley79   :)  Even though you dumped it after the race, it was still awesome.  It was almost like a Superman move!  I give you guys a thumbs up for working those trikes out there because they don't look easy to handle around the corners!
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chevy57harley79

Mine was definitely a handful.  I really only lowered the front and rear and added Hoosiers.  The bike other wise is stock.  Superman  8) Let me know if anyone got that one on captured or video or pic.  Next time it is rubber side down.

N-Tense Motorsports

Nope, I didn't get it but wish I had
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com