The Dream Lives on!

Started by The Quad FaJa, January 29, 2007, 01:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Quad FaJa

HAHA...Sold the last of the KFX Parts today...just messing around after cleaning the Garage up...


Bigscrb15

thats sweet! forrest gump would be jealous.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

LakeMaryKid

LOL Where is the picture of you mowing in riding gear?  ;D Did you sell this bumper yet?

-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 29, 2007, 02:08:07 AM
LOL Where is the picture of you mowing in riding gear?  ;D Did you sell this bumper yet?

-Curtis-
yah its all sold...I was just cleaning up when I took the pic..the only thing left is the plastics..but I have half the money on them..the guy is coming some time this week to pick them up...oh and the riding gear is up for sale as well....

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey  I see you got your street bike !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on January 29, 2007, 03:31:07 AM
Hey  I see you got your street bike !!!
why yes I did...I am working on a turbo for it...

Ride1Rob

Nice mower and bike. Too bad the quad is gone. Are you out of the quad scene for good? I am considering getting another street bike also, but it may be a bit down the road. Here's a good site for you to hook up with some peeps on the streetbike scene. It's pretty loaded with Central Florida riders from Tampa to Daytona. Rides, trackdays, hookups, hangouts, etc...   http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=af385a74aea5247b81395be84e15ed4e&f=83
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

Young Gun

LOL ever take it off any sweet jumps? 
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

The Quad FaJa

Dang guy backed out of buying my stuff today...so I guess every thing is back up for sale... >:(