Suspension

Started by #21yfz, January 25, 2007, 10:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#21yfz

Whats everyone think would be a good set up for shocks on a yfz..i have +3 lt walsh a-arms and i was thinkin about gettin PEP's...or Axis..? the shocks will be used for mx...no trails...any suggestions?

Exmx54

Hey Chris it's Jack man. I'd recommend you going with PEP. Call me up and I'll get you hooked up with a new set.

klutchbuster400

Get the pep's you showed me chris, really good price they gave you man.
You goin to the track next weekend?


Oh yeah, ask them how long it takes for them to ship out the shock, I remember thier use to be a 6 month wait for pep's.

YELLOW RR

Chris, buy the peps, give them to your neighborhood fast guy w/ the broken ankle.  Keep your stock shocks cause a slow rider with peps is still a slow rider. ;)        joking let me know what you end up gettin'.   


Ryan. 

2007 LTR450

#21yfz

ok so i went with the pep's n should have them in about 3 weeks  :P

The King

yfz ull love the peps rarely any adjustment needed feels like a cloud
I Own You

#21yfz

i sure hope so...i didnt buy the rear shock though....YET..but would it make that much of a difference anyway? my moms tryin to get my dad to buy it for me cuz i told her no i cant afford it right now