Got tagged

Started by jocolo, January 25, 2007, 08:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jocolo

http://finally after six month of failed attemps I walk in to the Osceola Tax Collector with my Colorado title and 20 minutes later VOILA a Florida tag.
Done put 40 miles on here already
2002 Yz426





jmiller450


VForcedave

Thats got my name all over it. Awesome. The first thing that comes to mind is you can't take your eyes off it when you park somewhere. Do not let it out of your sight-ever. Have a blast.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

LTR450 994

very nice.. now take it over to Jennings GP and have some real fun with it.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#4
that is awsome. i bet that thing looks good going down the road!  8)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Ida_Mann

sorry, but I don't remember the story behind this beauty,,,,could ya bring it up again?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

jocolo


Qdawg76

Sweet ride, Now I just have to set my quad up like that and walk in and try to get a tag. lol
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Hoosier Daddy

Sweet! now you can join the southern flat track league!
(actually you didnt need the tag to do that)  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1FasterBlaster

   Doesn't that seem kinda unfair that we can't do this with our quads?I'd love to come home, switch tires, and ride on the street.
   Very sweet lookin ride though.

Young Gun

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 26, 2007, 10:54:38 PM
   Doesn't that seem kinda unfair that we can't do this with our quads?I'd love to come home, switch tires, and ride on the street.
   Very sweet lookin ride though.

Cant you?  I remember seeing some people with street legal quads, they are lowered, widened and get street tires.  Add turn signals/horn and its street legal. 
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

RAD 450r

Thats Awesome!!!!  I would love to drive something like that to school!
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

The Quad FaJa

That is one sweet ride...A+++ work looks really good!  ;)

jocolo