Let's see who gives a s__t !!!!!!!!!!!

Started by gator, March 10, 2005, 09:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gator


eric


Big_Dawg_Rooster

Just sent my out today  [smiley=Approve.gif]

Thrasher

QuoteJust sent my out today  [smiley=Approve.gif]

I must have done it already as it said I already have participated in thie campaign. guess it helps that I subscribe to that site and read the newsletters.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

mainetoo2005

I got...


We're sorry, but this advocacy campaign has expired.

kawGIRL

I sent mine in on 3/9, the vote was yesterday.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

yfz450psycho


swampfrog67

ALREADY INVOLVED IN THIS DEAL. EVERYONE ON THE SITE SHOULD EMAIL THE MESSAGE AND MAKE A COPY AND MAIL IT OUT LIKE I DID.
LATER YALL
J.

GOOD TOPIC ...
JORGE

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com