CALLING ALL FLOIDA ATV RIDERS

Started by daviesjpg, January 22, 2007, 09:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daviesjpg

WHAT:Workshop with county officials and hired consultants to discuss results of a study on where to build trails for all-terrain vehicles

WHEN: January 24, 2007 (WED.) 7 to 9 PM

WHERE: John D. Campbell Agricultural Center Auditorium 18710 sw 288th Street

WHY: Miami-Dade Parks and Recreation officials will present 16 possible locations for ATV use. Show support for the sport and promote a safe family friendly riding enviroment.

fdatv

Early bird gets the worm, But the second mouse get's the cheese!

Thrumud

#2
We're moving mountains in Dade County, that's good to hear.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Ida_Mann

bump for a good cause,,,,wish I could make it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

daviesjpg


Gato

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

daviesjpg


MuddyGirlatTheHump

[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

runfox

Daviesjpg keep up the good work down there. Im rooting for you. I grew up in Miami, SW section, I know how crowed it is down there. I would imagine its about hard as can be to find any leagal place to ride an ATV these days. Just one of the many reasons I moved up here to central fla and close to the Ocala forest and wide open fla country, I own 5 acres myself.  I look in the where to ride section and see all these beautiful places  for us up north and my heart cries out for you all down south. But if enough of you ATV riders work with the GOV  and make yourneeds known, you ought to be able to work out some sort of plan.
My the Force be with you, the BRUTE FORCE that is!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com