elka or fox shocks for trx 400?

Started by Ryan561, January 22, 2007, 04:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan561

2005 trx 400ex       Pro Armor bumper
yoshi RS-3             Pro Armor killswich
jetted                   DG nerfs
K&N filter

2006 KX 250F
Its got everything

klutchbuster400

Depends what you know abotu shocks.
If you know your crap about adjusting get some elkas, if not get the fox, I think they are easier to work with.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Fox Evols hands down....its like floating on a pillow.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

PREDOCROSS

I had Elka's, they were great! However, I hear lots of good things about the Fox shocks, and they are lighter and adjustable air spring(no need to change springs for changing rider weight). I'd get the Fox shocks, and give us a ride report. ;)