My new flat track quad.

Started by 450R_Matt, January 22, 2007, 03:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

Well, the track we used to race quads on but, they wont allow it anymore. So I got another machine instead.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0bHUbC9_9Q
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

where is the rest of the race?????????????? you cant tease me like that. you were closing on em ;)

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450R_Matt

Quote from: Quad32x on January 22, 2007, 02:09:13 PM
I want to drive it ! ;D

I need some pit crew. ;)  Only problem is they checked my cooler and I had to get ride of the Bud Light.  Man that was my victory drinks...  ??? I guess its best to keep the  :T out of the pits.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

N-Tense Motorsports

2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

450R_Matt

Quote from: Southern Pools Racing on January 22, 2007, 02:36:48 PM
That was kool Matt.

Great job this weekend.

I got 3rd out of 12 cars in the main. Not bad for my first 20 lap race in a real stock car.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur