Main Menu

NFL

Started by Young Gun, January 21, 2007, 03:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

Who do you think is going to win today out of these two games? I think the Bears and Pats are going to win. 

New Orleans Saints vs Chicago Bears

and

New England Patriots vs Indianapolis Colts

Anyone up for a couple bets? :Approve.gif
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

exrider

Why do you change your name so much?
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

Young Gun

Quote from: exrider on January 21, 2007, 04:27:54 PM
Why do you change your name so much?

This was the name I had b4 lol.  I changed it a total of maybe twice?  I just cant figure out a name I like ???
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

250rchick#12

Patriots ALL THE WAY!!!
Life is short......So get on the track!

Young Gun

Bears won, I knew I shouldve bet on them :-\
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Fox17

sadly, you guys were wrong. pats lost. the bears are goin all the way. they have my former Gator qb, Rex Grossman. i wanted the pats to win cause of Caudwell and Gaffney. o well.

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

MadMudder

Yeah its colts and bears. I was ticked that the Saints didnt win but atleast NE didnt win. I cant stand tom brady and im glad manning is going to get his shot at a super bowl ring.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Joedirt

Quote from: MadMudder on January 21, 2007, 10:34:17 PM
Yeah its colts and bears. I was ticked that the Saints didnt win but atleast NE didnt win. I cant stand tom brady and im glad manning is going to get his shot at a super bowl ring.

Why do you hate Brady?

I am glad the Colts won , and I hope they win the Bowl....I am so tired of people Talking crap about Manning...He is probably the BEST QB in the league right now...Good luck to him.

Saints lost all my Sympathy because of Reggie Bush.... :tsktsk.gif
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

250rchick#12

Payton manning is OVER RATED!! but they will prolly win the super bowl!
Life is short......So get on the track!

Joedirt

Quote from: 250rchick#12 on January 22, 2007, 09:58:25 AM
Payton manning is OVER RATED!! but they will prolly win the super bowl!


WOW..I think that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while....Thanks for the laugh.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

DjLeOo

Colts all the way !!!
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]WWW.AtvMiaXtreme.COM[/url]<br />-DjLeOo -2003 Warrior-2007 Banshee-
[url="http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg"]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg[/url]

Old_School

If Rex doesn't have his head up his arse then bears should win. Putting up 38 points on the board when your QB's rating was under 50% ain't too shabby! The score should have been higher.  Go Bears!  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com