Lost a friend this weekend

Started by LakeMaryKid, January 21, 2007, 04:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

TRX450R_Racer

That's terrible.

Helmets and seat belts are very important.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Young Gun

Thats horrible, sorry to hear about that.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

450rcrazy

I will keep her , her family and friends in my prayers.So sorry to hear about such a tragic loss.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Her family will be in our prayers.

Ida_Mann

prayers going to the family, I lost a friend about that age too.

reading through the story, I hope they find the PT Cruiser in my ex-wifes garage since she drives one.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bigscrub79

I will deffinately pray for her family and friends
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 21, 2007, 09:38:09 PM
prayers going to the family, I lost a friend about that age too.

reading through the story, I hope they find the PT Cruiser in my ex-wifes garage since she drives one.

Id@
LOL.

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Thanks guys, im just glad she was more of an acquatince rather a "friend". I honestly do not know what i would do if i lost one of my buddies.

-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com