Lets play A game

Started by o4250, February 23, 2005, 07:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabee

thumb throttle



old and wise or young and stupid
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

stump66

Young and stupid  (wish I could backup 20yrs lol)

mullet or high and tight
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Chuck_Norris

high and tight
FSU or Gators

stump66

#303
OOOH THAT CAUSES FAMILY CONFLICT
GOOO GATORS

EVIL KNEVIL OR ROBBIE KNEVIL
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

Quotehigh and tight
FSU or Gators
HEY CN
Here one that should hit home lol
 Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee
 :D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

VelociRaptor350

Bruce Lee ;D

Motor work or suspension?
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

01_DS650

2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

Kawa3

Xbow----halo2(just bought my xbow about a week ago and love it. Had a ps2 and play that about once a month)


Halo2 or Atvfury2
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

01_DS650

halo 2

warn or superwinch
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

ezlove

warn

will this ever stop or will it keep going?

familyatvers

keep going

Harbor Frieght or Northern Tool

01_DS650

2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

Chuck_Norris

 ;D
auto locking hubs(shift on  fly) or manual locking hubs

01_DS650

auto locking

sexy or smart
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

Chuck_Norris

Quoteauto locking

sexy or smart
doesnt matter
somewhere someone is tired of her...LOL
stitches or staples

Hollywood

Stitches

Jack Daniels or Jim Beam
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

BEER

#316
Jim Beam                                                                              Fresh  or Saltwater  fishing
94 GMC 350SS,2003 Corolla(wifes),2001 Sears Lawntractor,4X8 Trailer,1989 17' Sunbird Bowrider W/120hp Johnson,2004 L-4 L-5 Lower Lumbar Laminectomy W/Instrumentation,Discectomy,Fusion W/Cage & Dual Transpendicular Screws & Rods.FEELS GREAT!!!(just add vicodin)But no quad for now,!!!!!!!

stump66

salt water never know what you'll catch

florida lobster or maine lobster
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Chuck_Norris

MAINE LOBSTER
ESCARGOT OR ESCORT(FORD)

stump66

MMMMMM SNAILS ESCARGO

Stone crab or King crab
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Chuck_Norris

King Crab
Comic relief or last comic standing

stump66

last comic standing

Kung fu  or egg fu yung
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

familyatvers

Egg Fu Yung

2 wheel drive in some mud :D/ 4 wheel drive in mucho mud ;D

o4250


Chuck_Norris