Very Sad story 19 yr old girl killed in Lehigh ATV accident

Started by Thrumud, January 19, 2007, 11:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

TRX450R_Racer

I feel for all the people involved.

IF THEY WERE WEARING HELMETS it probably wouldn't have been fatal.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 20, 2007, 10:34:29 AM
I feel for all the people involved.

IF THEY WERE WEARING HELMETS it probably wouldn't have been fatal.


Its never good to here stuff like this but I agree should have been wearing a helmet
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com