Orlando peeps group riding?

Started by MotoMike, March 04, 2005, 01:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

Any Orlando people planning on a group ride anytime soon?

Mike

T2

Croom on sat group ride check it out.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

MotoMike


T2

You have to bring some kinda paperwork showing that you are the legal owner of your bike, and the cost for the rest of the year until June is 40.00 for the Croom sticker. Directions are go to HWY 50 west a keep trucking until you reach I75 as soon as you pass the underpast act like you are going in the Holiday Inn on the right side of the rode and stay to the right a go to the gaurd shack to register your bike. once this is done drive down the dirt rode until it ends and you see bathhouse on the right of you and start looking for other members of the site. Hope to see you there are you can fellow us out there in the morning we can meet off of HWY 50 somewhere let me know. Later Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

MotoMike

Yo Tony!  I would love to go but I don't have a bike yet!  I only have my Gixxer and they don't do to well in the sand or on jumps...lol

I am going tomorrow to find a quad...hopefully I do.  If I do, I will probably go.

Mike

T2

Sounds great, what kind of quad are you getting? Did you already have a bike picked out are you just looking for now, let me know if you need any help finding a quad, no feeling like getting a new bike even though its for someone else, good luck on quad shopping. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

MotoMike

Tony...if you know of any bikes for sale...private or shops, let me know, that will help alot.  It seems when I am looking for a dirtbike, I can only find quads, and when I am looking for quads, I can only find dirtbikes.

I did find a nice 400ex from a guy at work.  But don't know much about those.  He wants $3500 for it and a lot of work was just done on it.  I believe it is an 03.

Mike

jbbj220

Moto, lots of quads for sale in the for sale section. I have a nice 1999 Warrior with some mods that runs real good. Want $2500 for it.

   Jim
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

MotoMike

Yeah, looking for an MX bike, plus hoping someone wants to trade it for my GSXR...lol  I will sell the GSXR if I can't find a trade.

Mike

Honda328i

QuoteAny Orlando people planning on a group ride anytime soon?

Mike

MotoMike,  I can't go this weekend, but I've been wanting to get the locals together for some time now.  Let me know next time.  BTW, welcome to the site.  --H
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

MotoMike

Alright, I got my bike!  2003 Suzuki Z400!  Anyway, I want to ride next weekend so let me know!  I think I will be going to Dade City on Saturday night.

Mike

Honda328i

#11
I-drive on Thursday the 10th after work?  Anyone interested?

Mar 8th, eve.  I'm not feeling so well tonight, so I'm going to postpone this until later.  Instead, I'll show for ONF on Sat.  --H
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

MotoMike


Honda328i

QuoteI-drive?

Mike

Yes, it's right next to the Mercado  ;D J/K

On the south end by 535, some refer to this as "Sea World"
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

MotoMike

O, I see.  I was a little confused...lol  Isn't seaworld mostly mudd?

Mike

warrior123

sea world has mud but is more sand than anything there are alot of trails out there

MotoMike

Cool, might have to try that sometime!

Mike

LE450-RACER#77

Sea world has alot of trails that look dry then you get way back in them & water water water. Sucks for sport bikes.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MotoMike