Main Menu

Blaster ?

Started by crimsontidefan, January 19, 2007, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsontidefan

Can you change the bolt pattern on a Blaster from 4x100 to 4x115? Will the spindle from a Banshee fit on the axle? i know that the Banshee is 4x115, that is why I ask. Thanks!


Richard

lil fat rider

thats a good question i would like to know that also because i need to do that :ThumbsUp.gif
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

otto

Yes u can...I did it. I used wheel spacer/adapters that changed the bolt circle to 4/115 and allowed us to run the factory wheels from my yfz. They increased the rear track width by 2 inches (1 inch per side) which made the quad more stable. I got them from Dennis Kirk (www.denniskirk.com). They are part #550450 ($79.95). Another way to do this is change out the wheel hubs with a set that is 4/115. Lonestar racing makes a set of hubs for the blaster for $175 (p/n 550404). They will fit the banshee also so I would guess that the banshee hubs would fit the blaster. If you go with stock banshee hubs I think you will need ones 1991 or newer to get 4/115. Good luck.
05 King Quad
05 YFZ 450
RR Member

crimsontidefan

Quote from: otto on January 19, 2007, 01:35:15 AM
Yes u can...I did it. I used wheel spacer/adapters that changed the bolt circle to 4/115 and allowed us to run the factory wheels from my yfz. They increased the rear track width by 2 inches (1 inch per side) which made the quad more stable. I got them from Dennis Kirk (www.denniskirk.com). They are part #550450 ($79.95). Another way to do this is change out the wheel hubs with a set that is 4/115. Lonestar racing makes a set of hubs for the blaster for $175 (p/n 550404). They will fit the banshee also so I would guess that the banshee hubs would fit the blaster. If you go with stock banshee hubs I think you will need ones 1991 or newer to get 4/115. Good luck.

Thanks Dude! Just bought some hubs off fleabay for 40 bucks. I was going to do the spacers but, saw the hubs and decided to do those instead. Thanks for the info!

Richard