Seminole this thursdsay

Started by klutchbuster400, January 16, 2007, 09:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400


miamigirlrider

Count our group ATVMIAXTREME in. Please get as many riders from THIS SITE to join and participate. I have the date down as Saturday, Feb. 3, 2007 from 10-1 pm with riding after... Please wear your helmets and group shirt.

If its OK with you guys I would like a local newspaper to come out and write about us helping the community.

I will be passing out flyers at our meeting on Jan. 24, 2007 about the clean up.

[url="http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9546/carissig18yv1bm.jpg"]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9546/carissig18yv1bm.jpg[/url]

klutchbuster400


miamigirlrider

[url="http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9546/carissig18yv1bm.jpg"]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9546/carissig18yv1bm.jpg[/url]

BonesTM

Sorry dude got to work. Wish I could go!!   :'(
If your not living on the edge.....
   Well, your just taking up to much Space!
2005 Suzuki Z400, ProTaper, K&N Filter, ProArmor SwingArm Plate, ASV C5 Levers, Pro Armor Skid Plate, Maxxis Razars Rear, ITP Holeshot Front
2004 Yamaha 350 Bruin 4x4

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com