parting out atc 200 honda

Started by live2mud, January 16, 2007, 11:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

live2mud

I am parting out my three wheeler it is electric start. I think it's a 1983 or 84.I have any part that you need.also have a spare 200 motor without starter.and a suzuki 125 motor with reverse.

dreadhed


live2mud


dreadhed

What are the numbers on the motor, & what do you want for it?

Fox17

is the rear swingarm/driveshaft/axle the same as a 86 trx250x?

sykolincoln

no they are not, trx 250x is totally differnt
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

dirtsurfer

how much for the motor. I'm looking for a motor for a lean steering trike I'm making
lean steering trike- you steer with your butt

robo02cop

I need the seat and seat pan....how much for those?  I might need a few other parts.  Havent really gotten into fixing my 200 yet.  Just trying to gather parts first.  Thanks.
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler