Statewide Club to start

Started by lisa, January 15, 2007, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisa

  Okay guys, I am tired of listening to the whining. Lets get a statewide club started to not only keep what we have, but to show these Enviros that we will not lie down and take it any more!

   Club presidents or club members that would like to see your club involved, start posting here! Either leave some kind of contact information, or pm me with it. Time to step up, or shut up!
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904

Prairie Master

I'm in..... the only way to get a hold of me is by PM till I get back to the states in March

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

banana-man

With the right intentions, 5 riders here will be in. PM or email me.  Please post some idea as to what the club intends to acomplish, intentions, etc.

Joedirt

Quote from: banana-man on January 16, 2007, 04:51:58 PM
With the right intentions, 5 riders here will be in. PM or email me.  Please post some idea as to what the club intends to acomplish, intentions, etc.

Our group ( I am sure ) would be interested as well in the above.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

dreadhed

Lets get going.  There is paper work to do if you want to be tax exempt. 

miamigirlrider

[url="http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9546/carissig18yv1bm.jpg"]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9546/carissig18yv1bm.jpg[/url]

MuddyGirlatTheHump

[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

lswjth2


AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

flahondafam

I am sure that I could have at least 8-10 adults that would be interested as well... And if you want to add that kids:) they your looking at about 15 of us that would be in. You can PM or email @ rideredfamily@gmail.com

qt314nfla

interested just need to know what the site is.

thunker


Team-Red_Rider

current bikes
1982 Honda ATC 250R (  im in!!)
1983 Honda ATC 110
1984 Honda V65 sabre
1984 Honda ATC 120R
1984 yamaha tri-zinger (parting out)
1985 Honda ATC 110R
1985 Honda ATC 110
1985 Honda ATC 250ES BIG-RED
1986 Honda ATC 200s
1990 honda ATC 80Xr
2005 Kawasaki kx 250(parting out)
2

lisa

  Alright! Interest is brewing! I will be in touch with each of you by PM or email in the next week or two.
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Prairie Master

Quote from: lisa on March 27, 2007, 11:12:33 PM
  Alright! Interest is brewing! I will be in touch with each of you by PM or email in the next week or two.

I can't wait you always bring the good info    ;D
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

backinsaddle

I'm always interested in helping promote more riding areas, but isn't this what the Florida ATV Association is trying to do?

ridgerunner


Dewey450

Quote from: lisa on January 15, 2007, 04:52:49 AM
  Okay guys, I am tired of listening to the whining. Lets get a statewide club started to not only keep what we have, but to show these Enviros that we will not lie down and take it any more!

   Club presidents or club members that would like to see your club involved, start posting here! Either leave some kind of contact information, or pm me with it. Time to step up, or shut up!

Dewey450

I'm know to the forum and want to say hello and I'm in

lisa

  Well, with the FloridaATVAssociation going, and the fact that my input is not welcome, do ya'll want me to move forward with this?
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904

CABLEGUY1

Why would your input not be welcome? From what I've read you seem to be for more riding areas. Did I miss something?

lisa

  I offered to help take information at the door for the rally, taking names, addresses, phone numbers...they don't want me near that....I offered to speak, poor eworm hasn't gotten back to me with their response....back at the formation of this association, my friend suggested I be the lobbyist for them, that wasn't accepted either.

   Yes, I am for keeping trails open, but I am very outspoken and don't play nice with government agencies; coming from the belief that they work for us, not vice versa. I don't work with radical environmentalists either, something these guys are willing to do....so, we have a clash of ideas and ways of doing things.
   
   That is fine, but won't get things done in a timely fashion, if at all. The club/association I would start would be hard core, not a pansy token association. I know there are a few hard cores on this board, but if they can get anything done despite the others I don't know. I do know they will try, especially Rick! The other few I know about won't have the stomach to stand firm against USFS, FDEP, FDOP, Sierra Club or Save our Big Scrub.
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com