ARTIC CAT 4X4

Started by pepsi, January 16, 2007, 02:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepsi

I JUST GOT A ARTIC CAT 400 4X4. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST TYPE OF OIL TO USE?
05 artic cat 4x4

FINADIC

If it a automatic use 10w40 car oil. If it manuel use 10w40 motorcycle oil. Motorcycle oil has additives for cluches if not used trans will slip. discount sells valvoline motorcycle oil. I have 3 arctic cats 2 650's & 400le you will love it. Just ignore everyone who talks sh*t about arctic cat their just mad they bought a 3wd honda :'( :'(

Gato

If you look at your crank cover or on the motor itself you will see what you need or just read the manual and like finadic says these are bad a$$ bikes I have a 2002 400 4x4 and it is still running trouble free and I goes thru a lot. By your name you either really like pepsi or you work there?
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

deano 177

congrats on the cat. you should check out www.arcticchat.com. they have some good info. As for the oil, I let the dealer do it while it is under warrenty.
arcticcat 500 Automatic
27" mud lites
42 pilot jet, 150 high jet
2" snorkles
warn winch with synthetic line
radiator relocated
garmin GPS on the handle bars
Z71 extended cab
15'X5' utility trailer
Trying to find a place to ride near jacksonville(arn't we all?)

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Congrats on the articat! I have one and love it! It takes a beating and starts up everytime!
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]