My 2 stroke posse

Started by Old_School, January 15, 2007, 06:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old_School

When I go riding its usually with 2 strokes. An occasional 450 sometimes. But I took these pics before we started riding...hence the cleanliness.  :D

Skully/Quad32x- I went to ONF. I was pissed on how they blocked off all the good trails. But the farther I got from Big Scrub the trails had less whoops and had longer straightaways. I finally was able to go WOT on the zilla....... Holy crap! It had to of been close to 100mph.     

-Mark





90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Young Gun

yeah, use imageshack for pictures its alot easier.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Gato

that is 1 sweet honda the other are just nice
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

klutchbuster400

I think i see youyr zilla, its that folder hualin butt past the PUTFILE which would be quad32 right?

gearhead400

very nice bikes, but i LOVE that 250r!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Old_School

Weird. I could see them. Ok, I tried to link it different. How bout now?

-Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

bigscrub79

I see them, nice lookin bikes.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Eric5555

ya it works now.....nice bikes
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

rollincoals

mmm 250r my fav ,  that is one sweet 250r     mad props to who evers 250r that is  !!!!!!
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

xr100racer

Like the jaws bumper on the zilla  8)

06 BaNsHeE

Its fun riding with a bunch of 2strokes.Nice bike

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Old_School

Quote from: Eric5555 on January 19, 2007, 12:22:31 AM
the 250r is soo nice

Ya when we all raced it surprised the hec out of me. It beat me one race. Albeit I blew the launch but once we both got a good launch it was only a bike or two behind me. Not bad for having 1/2 the size in cc. All 3 bikes have motor work done to them.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Numkut

Definately three of the coolest four-wheelers ever made.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]