mud sweat and gears

Started by TurboBanshee_kid, November 07, 2004, 06:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurboBanshee_kid

anyone going the 19-21 if so let me know maybe we can get toghter ;D
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

MudMan

Ya I'm planning on going to MSG........I was hoping we could get a group together and meet in town in Okeechobee at the Publix or Wal-mart......or we coud just meet at the gate (but some people might not know exactly where it is)....I plan on probably camping there Friday and Saturday night.....let me know.

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

02YamahaBigBear400

if i don't have to work then i'll be there. I won't know until the end of this week or so.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

zin

this will probally be my last (weekend) ride of the year. Starting a new buisness and am gonna be working alotta hours.. and december is just gonna be crazy. My prairie needs an overhaul and december will be a good month to tear her down... so i'll be out there. For those who I usually ride with, know this one will be off the hook!! I hope all you guys can make it, I know Nascar is taking a few of you away... but I hope Big Dawg, Nos, UCF, atvgirl, dreth, the grizz, budman, lil redneck girl, fordluvin, kawgirl, thrasher, grizzSP, yamabigbear, camoprairie, crazy ronnie, 70mustang ,the dudes from muddy waters and the rest of the rowdy bunch can make it. I'll have a keg in the back of the Dodge...hell I might even mount it on the 700. if grizz can make it, he has a cool atvflorida sign... we can all meet up near him...in the north end like usual. I got about 6 non internet riders lined up to convoy over with me, should be a nice turn out regardless. hope to see everyone one more time in 2005... and yeah..the camera will be rollin....

pumpkin run 04 video is on its way...theres alotta editing in this one...damn girls gone wild!!  <eg>

 :o


z|n
Muhahahaha!!!!

BigDog

We should be in for at least Saturday.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

Little redneck girl

I realllly won't to go also.If I can drag some nascar fans away from the races I'll be there.I would rather camp and ride all day.Thats my opinon.
650 CanAM

ucfneed2ride

Ill definitely be there...im gonna make sure i have off of work that weekend so i can get there to camp friday and saturday. Zin... ill be droppin the dogs off at the parents house in PSL for that weekend so if your gonna go up on friday maybe we can get a caravan going. Good call on the Keg! -UCF
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

CamoPrairie

I should be able to make at least Saturday with a few of my Buds. Sounds like a good time.

team_quad_green

sweet deal Ill be there forsure
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

bbf

#9
if this is zin last ride for a while i have to try to go to this .

team_quad_green

you will just have to put your business on hold for 3 days  lol
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

BCConviber

C'mon guys... you know Zin. Last ride? Now that's funny... Ain't gonna happen  ;D
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

BCConviber

How many would be up for an ATVFlorida style Christmas party at the December MSG???  I can see Zin plowing through the mud in his santa hat, wrapped up 12 packs of bud light strapped to the rack, yelling HO,HO,HO!!!!  ;D
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

02YamahaBigBear400

I could see him doing that. Better yet we could get something to pull him around in while (how many reindeer is it) 12 quads pull him. That would be a site.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

Little redneck girl

 :P I so agree, that would be crazy funny!!We could make it happen. ;D
650 CanAM

ucfneed2ride

[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

NOS_PRAIRIE

Its not Zins last ride its the Prairie 700s last ride.
05 BRUTE FORCE 750
JW Armor Skids
Highlifter Timing Advancer
Vision 8" Beadlock Wheels
26" Mudlites



zin

I didn't say it was my last ride ever...just of the year. After the Nov MSG, I'm gonna be away alot. and will be working on fixin my bike up...it still needs some TLC after I got it back from being stolen.... BCC, you farker!!  I'll dress up like santa but don't expect gifts...except BUD LITE!!!


z|n

ucfneed2ride

Are you all plannin on going out there Friday or Saturday?
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Suzieq

anyone planning on being out there on Sunday? We can't make it out until then.
2004 kodiak 400 realtreecamo, custom snorkel,
26" itp 589's

mudman8024

I gotta work on Saturday, but, ,i am planning on being out there on Sunday.  Maybe we can get a group together.

02YamahaBigBear400

I'll find out saturday if i have to be in work sunday. If not I'll be in mud. I'll post saturday night for those who are going sunday only.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

MudMan

I'm gonna be getting there on Friday but not till mid-afternoon sometime.  Anyone want to meet me in town at the Publix or at the gate ??  I am new to this site and I haven't met anyone from here yet.  Look forward to meeting some new faces.  Maybe we can all camp in the same area.  Let me know.  

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

zin

i usually get out there on Saturday morning .
when you go thru entrance, go straight ......
when your get to the parking area, turn right ,
I should be parked on the left, where I always park.
under the shade.

ucf - I'll call you a couple days before and sync up.
Friday Night is a possibility, depends on what going on.  

NOS_PRAIRIE

Zin... The tires will be here on Friday you can get it mounted at Walmart for 5.00 now you can hook up!
05 BRUTE FORCE 750
JW Armor Skids
Highlifter Timing Advancer
Vision 8" Beadlock Wheels
26" Mudlites