Countyline sunday.

Started by klutchbuster400, January 12, 2007, 10:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Anyone goin?
Going on my lonesome, Heard it got better so im curious.

YELLOW RR

I would be but im laid up w/ a broken ankle, I guess nerf bars ARE a must when jumping. see ya there in about 1month. I might just go to watch sat or sun.
2007 LTR450

LTR450 994

im going tomorrow since seminole isnt open for practice

klutchbuster400

Not goin anymore, nobody I know is going, no fun riding by yourself :N

LTR450 994

they are doing you a favor..lol everytime i go i leave saying never again but this time i mean it. some big azz rock wacked the right nerf bar under and when i rolled it up to wash the bike that rock left a big azz dent also just about every jump is so uneven at the lip that the quads where all going up out of shape. F%$# that place.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: MX Raptor7R on January 13, 2007, 05:26:01 PM
they are doing you a favor..lol everytime i go i leave saying never again but this time i mean it. some big azz rock wacked the right nerf bar under and when i rolled it up to wash the bike that rock left a big azz dent also just about every jump is so uneven at the lip that the quads where all going up out of shape. F%$# that place.
Dang that sucks rene, I kinda know how you feel, Last time I was their a came into that wide turn in the front hualin butt, and a freaking coconut was in the middle of the turn. Longt story short it made me loose control for abit and almost break my brand new blingstar bumper on their huge wooden pole fences.

The owner use to make some awesome tracks back in the day, dont see why this one is so bad.

BonesTM

Did you end up going? How was it?

They are going to be changing ownership starting on Feb 1st. I spoke to the soon to be owner and he plans to make some changes in the way the track is maintained.
If your not living on the edge.....
   Well, your just taking up to much Space!
2005 Suzuki Z400, ProTaper, K&N Filter, ProArmor SwingArm Plate, ASV C5 Levers, Pro Armor Skid Plate, Maxxis Razars Rear, ITP Holeshot Front
2004 Yamaha 350 Bruin 4x4

daviesjpg

I sure hope it does get better :0. I live so close and like its the only place my dad lets me ride. It really does need some changes. DIRT !!!!!! and making it a little longer and like i thought they were going to make an ATV only track ?

klutchbuster400

Quote from: BonesTM on January 18, 2007, 01:47:50 PM
Did you end up going? How was it?

They are going to be changing ownership starting on Feb 1st. I spoke to the soon to be owner and he plans to make some changes in the way the track is maintained.
DIdnt go. DO you know who the new owner is, I hope his main priority is dirt.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com