Croom Pass?

Started by CABLEGUY1, March 09, 2005, 11:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

Could someone tell me what I would need to get into Croom? I dont have a title for my wifes bike. Do I just bring it to Croom and get a sticker just by showing them the VIN # . Remember I don't have a title so how could I get it registered if need be? Thanks.   Keith.

dvx400#1

pretty much just take yor bike that doesn't have a tiltle to the dmv and if is clean they'll give u a title for it and them you can take your registration up to croom and get a registration if you don't have tiome to go to the dmv pm me  ;)

eric

Hey Cableguy1,
I went to Croom over the summer and all I had was my license, $45 and my vin# written down on paper for the ranger at the gate. They gladly took my $$ gave me a sticker and explained that by next year I might need a title to get in. I did it the year before to and they said then same thing.

Old_School

For the first time a bill of sale worked for me. Since my quads are older there's no title. But I guess next year I'll have to get one.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd